Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Back from a One Year Hiatus

Hello everyone,

I am back after a one year Hiatus.  The obvious question to ask is, "Where did you go?"  There is no easy answer to that, but in short, I was focusing on other things in my life, such as working hard in school.  I have never been the stereotypical Asian student who gets A's, but I tried to change that.  The past year I did really well in my classes, enough to raise my GPA to 2.99.  My academic goal this semester is to finish with an overall 3.0 GPA or better. 

The reason I am re-starting this blog again is because of a class I am taking called "Video Games and Gaming."  In the class, we are required to blog every week about a topic that has to deal with Video Games.  So, for the time being, this blog will be dedicated to Video Games.

The topic that I have chosen to write about is "The Top 10 Videogames of my Childhood".  Everyone had something in their childhood that they have fond memories of.  Mine was Videogames.  Back in the day, Videogames were a privilege for me.  Every time I could turn on my GameBoy or PlayStation, a smile came across my face, and I would temporarily escape into another world. 

Listed below are the Top 10 Games of my Childhood.  Each week, I will blog about one of these, and explain what the game was about, why I liked it, and why it has a special place in my memory.



Top 10 Videogames of my Childhood



-Spyro: Year of the Dragon

-Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

-Grand Theft Auto 3

-Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

-Super Mario Bros: Deluxe

-Pokemon: Crystal
-Mickey Mouse: Magic Wands

-Counterstrike: Source

-Runescape

-Gunz the Duel

In addition, if I come across any interesting articles about Food & Nutrition, I will post that as well. Thanks for reading.

-GaussWho



No comments:

Post a Comment