Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies

If you are looking for a Hardy Candy to satisfy your sweet tooth, I recomment Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies.  These candies are naturally sweetened and contain natural fruit flavors.  As a bonus, they are gluten free and contain no artificial colors or flavors.  A bag cost me around $2.50.


In the Pomegranate flavor I bought (shown above), the ingredient list reads like this: Organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice syrup, citric acid, natural pomegranate flavor.  That's it.  Pretty good, right?

The candy has a sweet-like taste, but not sugary sweet (I assume because of the cane juice and brown rice syrup).  The pomegranate flavor adds a bit of tartness.  I like it.

If pomegranate isn't your thing, don't fret.  Other flavors include apple, cherry, blood orange, and iced mint mango.


No comments:

Post a Comment