Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hate vegetables? I have a solution!

Hate vegetables?  Won't even go near them, let alone eat them?  I may have a solution for you.  It comes in the name of Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta, and it has a FULL SERVING of vegetables for every 4 oz portion!





Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta provides the nutrition of pasta and vegetables while retaining the flavor of pasta.  I recently tried the Radiatore version.  When I was eating the pasta, I couldn't taste the vegetables at all!  The pasta has dried carrot, dried tomato, and dried spinach hidden inside.

In addition to providing you with a full serving of vegetables, each 4 oz portion provides you with 8g of fiber and 14g of protein!  Vegetables, fiber, and protein: now that's a triple threat!

No comments:

Post a Comment