Saturday, July 7, 2012

Exclusive Interview #1: Jon Woo

Today, we are here with my friend, Jon Woo.

Me: Hey Jon, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?  Just a few sentences.

Jon: Hey, my name is Jon Woo, 19 years old.  I am the co-founder of GAUSS clan, next to Eric Char.  And oh yea, I'm currently fat...and that's not with a ph.

Me: Haha, ok.  So lets go to the first question.  You look like you've gained weight recently.  Is that true?

Jon: Unfortunately yes, I did during the second year of college.  This is due to mainly 3 reasons: work, party, and unhealthy eating habits.

Me: Oh wow.  How much weight did you gain this semester?

Jon: Umm, probably 10-15 pounds...I don't mean to brag.

Me: What do you think contributed to your massive weight gain?

Jon: Like I said: work, play, unhealthy eating habits.

Me: Unhealthy eating habits, can you elaborate on that?

Jon: Unhealthy eating habits, like late night snacking, Chinese food.  Like sometimes I would order Chinese food at night, eat it, and then fall asleep.  Also stuff like chips pizza, I ate pretty often.

Me: What about exercise?

Jon: When I was at school, I didn't exercise.  But I am changing that habit.

Me: How do you plan on changing this habit?

Jon: I'm trying to work out 5-6 times a week.  I'm also trying to eat out less, eat more fruits and vegetables, have a healthier lifestyle.  Also, I'm doing a 30-Day Challenge.

Me: What is this "30-day challenge"?

Jon: I plan on doing intense workouts every day such as HIIT, full body workouts, kickboxing.  I'm also trying to enforce certain disciplines, such as eating healthier foods and eating less.  Basically every week I will review my progress and see if anything changes.  After 30 days, I will see the after results.

Me: That sounds very ambitious.  Do you think you will be able to succeed in this goal?

Jon: I won't know until I try.

Me: Sounds good.  We will check back on you in a month, to see how your "30-Day challenge" has come along.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment