Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ocean Spray Assorted Fruit Gummies


Recently, I have been eating Ocean Spray Assorted Fruit Gummies.  Yes, I know candy is bad for you because it contains a lot of sugar and basically no nutrients.  But I have a sweet tooth and I need to get my candy fix.  Out of all the candy choices out there, I would say that this is one of the better ones.

Each box of Ocean Spray fruit snacks contains 10 pouches.  The pouches contain assorted fruit flavors that include strawberry, grape, orange, and cherry.  There are around 8-10 gummies per pouch, which is a good amount.  Each pouch has 80 calories, 12 grams of sugar.  But, as a bonus, it contains 100% daily value of Vitamin C!  The first ingredient is "Fruit juice blend from concentrate (apple, pear, cranberry)."  Not entirely sure what that is, but at least it isn't something like high fructose corn syrup.

I think the gummies have a good, sweet taste.   The pouches contain enough to satisfy your craving for candy, but small enough that it's only 80 calories.  Warning though: they are not really chewy, and as a result can easily get stuck to your teeth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment